Friday 25 April 2008

I signed up for PPP!

You wouldn’t believe how glad I was to open my email this morning and read that the Payperpost had given me my first post – "We want new Posties to talk about what you love best about PayPerPost.

Now before I begin…..what's PPP?

No... it's not anything political like People's Political Party... But instead, it stands for payperpost.

Now, I didn’t want them to give me that post – I would have done that for them free – given the hassles I have been through. Forget it….you wouldn’t understand…..

But what I respect most is their customer service…. Yes, they drove me up the wall, rejecting just about everything I submitted. But they still give me another chance to correct it and submit it again. But I was in two minds and thought they were playing with me. But all said and done, I am glad that they approved my post and gave me the go ahead….. I sincerely hope that this is just a beginning.

Now all I got to do in return is why I signed up and how I heard about PPP and spread the love!!

Okay here goes…

If anybody who wants to make some extra income from blogging, just sign up with payperpost… Believe me it would me far more than you bargained for… I think this is a great source for side income if you already own a blog and is a freelancer working from home. It is even better if you are a college student...there is nothing like side income during college days.



The minimum payment for a post is USD.5.00 and that definitely is not bad... It is particularly good for Asian countries, where the opportunities are opening up like crazy, but still far from being organised.

PayPerPost pays you via your PayPal account... and there is another way to earn besides writing posts and that is through the referral program. YES! You will get paid to do blog reviews !!!

All you got to do is to click on that button on the right-hand sidebar, where it says to sign up with PayPerPost, and a special opportunity will be created just for you and all you gotta do is to review a post. Your post will be approved shortly, and you'll get the agreed amount credited into your PayPal account!

So, what are you waiting for? Click on that button now!

Only disadvantage, is that you better get a high Page Rank as fast as possible and some quick traffic to your site. Only then, your blog would stand out. Also rremember, your blog must be at least 3 months old and there must be at least a minimum of 20 posts before hand. I guess the above explains it !

So, what you waiting for ? Just go ahead and sign up with payperpost.

Once again, thank you PPP.


No comments :

Post a Comment